There are certain items that you will have to provide prior to listing your property for sale.
- Copy of a tax bill
- List of improvements
- Copy of existing survey (house only
- Copy of the Deed to the property
- Inclusions and exclusions
- Preferred possession date
- Photos of the garden (if available)
- Extra set of keys
Preparing your Home for Showings:
Together we will review 38 point check list to make your home look it’s best for every showing.
- Legal fees: can range from $600 to $2000 and possibly plus disbursements
- Real estate commission + 13%HST
- Discharge of mortgage: check with your lending institution to determine if there is a penalty
- Home staging (if required)
- The move: varies depending on moving company