Pricing: The 4 to get you More
The pricing of your home is the key exceeding your expectations. Below is a brief explanation of 4 simple concepts to get you MORE…
1: Market Value
It’s the highest price a property will sell for if exposed on the open market for a reasonable amount of time to a knowledgeable and well informed buyer.
2: Overpricing Results
If your property is overpriced, then a knowledgeable and informed buyer will know it. This is what happens to a property when it is over priced.
- Little or no activity.
- Buyers expect more for the price.
- Home is not exposed to the right buyers
- Home may sell for less than if it had been initially priced correctly.
- Home takes longer than necessary to sell if at all.
- A stigma is attached to the home the longer it is exposed on the market: “What’s wrong with it?”
3: Realtor’s Role
Our role is to help you determine the right price to offer your home for sale not to quote you a value. Warning: do not hire a realtor just because they quote you the highest price; you may just be putting your faith in an agent who is trying to buy your business.
In today’s market everyone expects multiple offers and over bidding; this does not always happen. There are many factors that determine this occurrence and with a proper marketing plan you will have a greater chance of exceeding your expectations. Let me show you how!